Your privacy is important to us.
It is EVEData.org's policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may
collect while operating our website. Accordingly, we have developed this privacy
policy in order for you to understand how we collect, use, communicate, disclose
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate,
with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the
purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes
specified by us and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent
of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and,
to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and
- We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against
loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and
practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfillment
of those purposes.
- Private data collected from API will only be made public with prior approval.
- Public data collected from API, or private data approved to be made public, will
be publicly available. Removal will not be granted under any circumstance.
- We use a cookie to track the authentication session. This cookie will be deleted
upon logging out of the account.
- We store supplied accessTokens and refreshTokens for OAuth2 sessions for each character
added to an account. Deleting the characters will also delete the accessToken
and refreshToken from our database.
prior visits to our website or other websites.
- Google's use of advertising cookies enables it and its partners to serve ads based
on their visit to our sites and/or other sites on the Internet.
- Users may opt out of personalized advertising by visiting
While we cannot guarantee privacy will always be upheld, we are committed to conducting
our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality
of personal information is protected and maintained. EVEData.org may change this
We consider personal information to be accessTokens, refreshTokens, and characterNames
provided by CCP's OAuth2 SSO.
Private data are information collected via CCP's authenticated APIs (evemail, wallet
transactions, contracts, market orders, etc) or information the user provides to
EVEData.org such as alternate characters.
Public Data are information collected, or deduced from, publicly available API and
third parties. This includes but not limited to: killmails, character names, associated
alternate characters, event locations, etc.